Answered By: Lana Alsabbagh
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2020     Views: 52

If using PQ Central (Proquest), there is an option on the front page directly below the search bar to check for Peer Review articles.

If you are using Academic Search Complete (Ebsco), there is also an option on the main page to select Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.

In both cases, check the Peer Review box and all the results you receive for the keyword(s) you have used will be from scholarly articles. This will vary for other databases, but if it is possible to limit, there will be a box to check. 



Related Topics

Need help? Ask us!

Silhouette In person Visit the Reference Help Desk at the Library

Telephone Phone us: 4403-4055 / 6338

 Click here to find answers of Frequently Asked Questions

Chat with a Librarian