Answered By: Lana Alsabbagh
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2015     Views: 87

To pay library fines for lost or damaged book fees, go to the Circulation Desk on the ground floor in the Female Library and the second floor in the Male library. Only cash is accepted. If you have any questions about fines, talk to the staff in Circulation at 4403 4087/4083/4096/or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

To see if you owe fines, check “My account” in the library Catalog. You can sign in with your QU ID and password.

Related Topics

Need help? Ask us!

Silhouette In person Visit the Reference Help Desk at the Library

Telephone Phone us: 4403-4055 / 6338

 Click here to find answers of Frequently Asked Questions

Chat with a Librarian