Answered By: Hussien Handule Last Updated: Oct 26, 2021 Views: 34
Before submitting the DDS request, users should search the library's catalogue and Journal list in case the materials are already there.
• Check QU library catalog - OPAC,
• Check the Journal list ;
both pages are accessible through the QUL's homepage.
- If you are unable to find what you are searching for, then you can fill out the the Journal articles request form.
- If you have specific time constraints, please note them in the appropriate field on the request form.
- Please note that we do not take requests over the phone.
- If needed, consult a member of the Reference Department Staff for assistance in clarifying citations and in locating and identifying indexing and abstract sources.
- Accurate and complete publication information will enable the Document Delivery staff to process your requests in the shortest possible time.
- All DDS requests must be submitted online through this link. All fields should be filled in.