Answered By: Hussien Handule Last Updated: Apr 13, 2020 Views: 2
Before submitting the DDS request, users should:
• Check QU library catalog - OPAC,
• Check the Journal list ; both available in the University Libraries homepage.
If these steps are unsuccessful, log on to the Journal articles request form. If you have specific time constraints, please note them in the appropriate place on the request form. Please note that we do not take requests on the phone.
• If needed, consult a member of the Reference or Interlibrary Loan staff for assistance in clarifying citations and in locating and identifying indexing and abstracting sources.
• Accurate and complete publication information will enable the Document Delivery staff to process your requests in the shortest possible time.
• All DDS requests must be submitted online through. All fields should be filled in.
Need help? Ask us!
In person Visit the Reference Help Desk at the Library
Phone us: 4403-4055 / 6338