Answered By: Hussien Handule
Last Updated: Apr 13, 2020     Views: 0

The Library will pursue copyright permission only from Copyright Clearance Center (CCC). If CCC cannot give permission, once an item has been on Reserve for 1 semester (fair use), the faculty member will be responsible for obtaining copyright permission. The Libraries will notify the faculty member immediately if he or she must pursue copyright permissions for subsequent semesters. A copyright permission packet will be provided to assist in obtaining permission from the copyright owner. The Libraries will pay up to $150 per item for if the faculty member is able to obtain copyright permission. (Proof of copyright permission required.)

Related Topics

Need help? Ask us!

Silhouette In person Visit the Reference Help Desk at the Library

Telephone Phone us: 4403-4055 / 6338

 Click here to find answers of Frequently Asked Questions

Chat with a Librarian