Answered By: Hussien Handule
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2022     Views: 78

The Library will purchase a book if possible. For journal and newspaper articles, the faculty member must submit a personal copy or request the material through ILL. The library will obtain copyright permission to place the material on Reserve.

Related Topics

Ask Us! / !اسألنا


Visit the Reference Desk at the Library

 Ask a Librarian

 Phone: 4403-6338/6340

  Opening hours: 07:30 AM - 8:00 PM

Chat with a Librarian