Answered By: Hussien Handule
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2020     Views: 25

Reserve does not accept unpublished material (e.g. student papers, faculty notes, conference handouts, PowerPoint presentations, theses and dissertations) without written permission from the copyright owner.

Related Topics

Ask Us! / !اسألنا


Visit the Reference Desk at the Library

 Ask a Librarian

 Phone: 4403-6338/6340

  Opening hours: 07:30 AM - 8:00 PM

Chat with a Librarian