Answered By: Eman Mubarak
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2020     Views: 8

It is allowed upon providing the below;

  • A letter submitted to QUL from the department or the professor.
  • Take permission from the University Security and to be signed by the Library administration.

Need help? Ask us!

Silhouette In person Visit the Reference Help Desk at the Library

Telephone Phone us: 4403-4055 / 6338

 Click here to find answers of Frequently Asked Questions

Chat with a Librarian